Nohwal's Den

Monday, October 02, 2006

Hey


hi everyone...long time since I've been here...last couple of weeks have been good as there was little or no work from client plus we had a TT tournament going on in office...I participated in all three leagues...singles, doubles, mixed doubles...got knocked out in first round in singles...reached quarters in men's doubles...and finally in semi-finals in mixed doubles...partnered with my PM sharad in men's doubles...and with Vaneeta, our HR and my friend, in mixed doubles...amazing tournment....we were all grasped in the tournament...semis and finals were amazing specially in singles and men's doubles...

the weekend was a long one on occassion on Dussehra and Gandhi Jayanti...went to Haridwar with my parents...nice spiritual change from our fast-paced life in Delhi...yday, all my sis and BILs were at our home...we had a blast of time...playinng cards, cricket, pizzaz....full aish...:0

back to work on tuesday....and guess what, still no work from client..:-)

n'joy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home