Nohwal's Den

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

work

after may, it's only august that I have been able to find some time to write up a few lines. Before I start, I found this really interesting article on the net How To Find What You Love To Do

so am back from hibernation....life is busy as usual...I was in US for a brief stint of two weeks...was in Atlanta, Georgia...it was loads of work with some fun as well...and after that, it's back to work...a new project is underway and I have quite a few things to deliver....today is comparatively a lighter day work-load wise...also we are having some good time in office these days with a colleague of mine who is interested in another colleague of mine....and yes, not to forget TT....am getting better at this game and really want to improve here further...and yeah, did I mention that I went to Bangalore as well after about six years...was there to attend a friend's wedding...it was fun meeting everyone and also their spouses...fantastic...

....and life goes on....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home